Sunday, November 12, 2006

This Whole Blogging Thing Is New to Me, So...

Yesterday my sister-in-law told me I need to set up my blog so that anyone can comment, not just Blogspot members. And I said, oh, no, no, you can't do that; I know it's annoying, but that's just the way Blogspot works. Then I checked the settings, and it turns out I just needed to select "anyone" on one of the drop-down lists and voila! Anyone can leave comments. Who knew?

Now if I can just figure out how to delete spam comments, like yesterday's about hot, funny female robots.

T's taking a nap and M and I are going to tackle the gingerbread kit from Costco that he begged for. He'll lose interest in 10 minutes and I'll spend my afternoon using icing to glue Sprees to the house. Just wait...

Lamb stew tonight. If it turns out, I'll post the recipe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Us non-blogging folk can now leave comments! I always preferred Necco wafers for gingerbread house roofs.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

How was the stew??

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home