Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Day!

Other than having my New York office closed on September 12, 2001, after the WTC was destroyed, I've never had an office close due to extenuating circumstances. And I've certainly never had a snow day since I've joined the working world.

But today I do. Indianapolis got dumped with about a half foot of snow, blizzard conditions, and some expected sleet that's going to make driving a nightmare, so my office is mercifully closed. M & T's school is closed, as well, and we haven't ventured outside yet, but it's looking blustery and nasty and the kind of day where you'd like to stay inside drinking tea and baking Valentine's Day cookies with your boys.

Which is what I'm doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

It was a fun day, huh? I was suprised that they had work on Wedneday, actually.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home